- The upbeat vocal dance/pop music of Oscillator X draws from a variety of progressive electronic styles to create a unique new sound that is listenable as well as danceable.
- The duo, comprised of John Mendenhall and Kyle Ward, have been producing music together since 1999. Oscillator X's energetic sound is often compared to artists as diverse as Eiffel 65, 2Unlimited, O-Zone, and Daft Punk.
- Unlike many of today's dance acts, Oscillator X is a bona fide band with both members writing and performing all of the music, both in the studio and at a dynamic live event.
- Oscillator X has been featured in Abercrombie and Fitch stores worldwide as well as several video games including: In The Groove, Pump It Up, iDANCE2, Snake 360, Snowball Runner, Rhythm Destruction and ReRave.
Listen to the radio interview segments!
Basic Oscillator X Factoids:Favorite Color
- JOHN: Purple, especially if it is in some fashion sparkly...
- KYLE: Royal Blue with a splash of purple
- JOHN: Magenta Alicorn with tap shoes rather than ballet ( I mean, that seems much more awesome, right?)
- KYLE: A Unicus with silver sparkling hoofs and leather split-sole ballet flats.
- JOHN: Smoked Gouda - Is that a gouda 'nuff answer?
- KYLE: Fresh Pepper Jack.