To update the credit or debit card on your monthly donation, visit the Member Account portal (instructions below) at Acceptiva and enter the email address associated with your account.
Below is a quick walk-through of the process for accessing your member account and updating your card.
1. Visit the Member Account portal at Acceptiva and enter the email address associated with your account. A link to create a new password will be sent to your mailbox. Clicking the link will take you to this screen.
(If you do not receive an email, the message may be in your junk folder or the email address you entered may be different than the one used on your original donation to C89.5. Give our membership office a call during business hours (M-F, 9am-5pm) and we can update your card over the phone: 206-252-3817.)
2. This window will popup, but you can CLOSE THIS WINDOW. Instead, check your email inbox for a link to create a new password.
3. Follow the instructions in your email. Once you’re logged in, click on the menu icon and select PAYMENT METHODS from the menu
4. Click on the PENCIL tool next to the credit card number you want to update.
5. Update your card number, expiration date, and/or any other information and click “Save” at the bottom of the page.
6.Don’t forget to press “Save”
Thank you for being a Sustainer and thank you for your commitment to C89.5!