[We asked Melakai for a bio, and we thought it was too awesome to not put it word-for-word ]
- Hmmmm...I never really know what to say...
- Born and raised in Seattle
- EDM/Pop/Rap Singer/Entertainer
- Performs only at the hottest, sweatiest, sexist dance clubs
- Biggest musical influences: Prince, Michael Jackson, Paula Abdul, Madonna, Richard J Dalton and his unicorn, Lil Kim, Too Short, 2Pac, Luciana Caporaso, Britney Spears, Lorde
- Was really scared to give C89.5 my demo hahahaha
- Listened to c89.5 since I was in middle school
Listen to the radio interview!
Basic Melakai Factoids:
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Variety of Glitter Covered Pink Unicorn with Ballet Shoes: Ballet shoes? hahah I have lots of those from my dance days! lol My favorite variety of glitter:..I really like the "Shirly of a misfit glower rainin' glitter down yer two front raver cakes screamin' I love C89.5 to that tater muffin whose singing Good Mornin' to yee Beautiful Starshine on that comfy jergens of a southbender pancake pusher I'm gonna have a good time tonight" I really like that one.
- If you were a type of cheese, which type would you be? I'd want to be Cheddar cheese... I think would appeal to a large audience - so everyone would want to eat me! .