[We asked Melakai for a bio, and we thought it was too awesome to not put it word-for-word 🙂 ]
– Hmmmm…I never really know what to say…
– Born and raised in Seattle
– EDM/Pop/Rap Singer/Entertainer
– Performs only at the hottest, sweatiest, sexiest dance clubs
– Biggest musical influences: Prince, Michael Jackson, Paula Abdul, Madonna, Richard J Dalton and his unicorn, Lil Kim, Too Short, 2Pac, Luciana Caporaso, Britney Spears, Lorde
– Was really scared to give C89.5 my demo hahahaha
– Listened to c89.5 since I was in middle school
Listen to the radio interview!
Basic Melakai Factoids:
- Favorite Color:
- Favorite Variety of Glitter Covered Pink Unicorn with Ballet Shoes:
Ballet shoes? hahah I have lots of those from my dance days! lol My favorite variety of glitter:..I really like the “Shirly of a misfit glower rainin’ glitter down yer two front raver cakes screamin’ I love C89.5 to that tater muffin whose singing Good Mornin’ to yee Beautiful Starshine on that comfy jergens of a southbender pancake pusher I’m gonna have a good time tonight” I really like that one.
- If you were a type of cheese, which type would you be?
I’d want to be Cheddar cheese… I think would appeal to a large audience – so everyone would want to eat me! 🙂 .