KNHC and Seattle Public Schools are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In accordance with the FCC’s EEO regulations, any organization that distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers may request that it be provided notice of KNHC-FM job vacancies as they occur.
If your organization would like to be notified of such vacancies, please contact the General Manager at KNHC-FM, 10750 30th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125, or email@example.com. Each organization that wishes to be given notice of job vacancies must provide its name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, and contact person, and identify the category or categories of vacancies of which it requests notice. (An organization may request notice of all vacancies).
- EEO Public File Report 2016/17 [ View or download ]
- EEO Public File Report 2015/16 [ View or download ]
- EEO Public File Report 2014/15 [ View or download ]
- EEO Public File Report 2013/14 [ View or download ]
- EEO Public File Report 2012/13 [ View or download ]
- Equal Employment Opportunity Records [ View ]