- Is my donation tax-deductable?
- Yes. C89.5 is owned by Seattle Public Schools. It is the opinion of the Seattle School District that contributions to the District may be claimed as charitable contributions as described in Section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code. Our EIN Tax ID# is 91-6001541. Consult your tax professional for further guidance.
- How do I request a matching gift from my employer?
- For instructions specific to your employer, you can search our employer match directory at c895.org/matching. NOTE: be sure to have your employer match your donation to the C895/KNHC Public Radio Association, our partner 501(c)(3) non-profit. The Association’s Tax ID# is 20-5402402.
- How do I increase my monthly donation?
- Just provide your contact info here and we’ll be in touch to confirm your new monthly donation and let you know what thank-you gifts are available.
- Are there other ways that I can contribute to C89.5?
- How do I make other changes to my membership, request this year’s thank-you gifts, or cancel my monthly donation?
- Call 206-252-3817 during weekday business hours or contact our membership department online.
- I would prefer to receive less mail or email from C89.5. How can I request that?
- Call our business office at 206-252-3800, during business hours, or contact our membership department online.
Privacy & Security
- Does C89.5 give out my address, email address, or phone number or other personal data?
- Will I be bombarded with mail or email?
- No. We send out a monthly newsletter and you will receive one or two reminders when it is time to renew your annual membership.
- Is my credit card information secure?
- Yes. Your credit/debit card is processed by Paya.com, an industry-leading, PCI-compliant credit card processor that specializes in supporting non-profit organizations.